Monday, December 8, 2014

If God gave me heart surgery,

  He would see that I couldn't give less of a crap about what you're wearing and care more about what you're saying, He would see that I would rather be out of the toxic bubble that I live in and actually see the world. He would see that I care more about the ones I love than anything else. He would see that I would rather work with my hands than my brain. He would see that I love gods creations, He would see the way I feel for those that sit alone at lunch, he would see why I don't go and say hi to them, he would see why I feel that it would hurt them even more, He would see that  i DO FEEL, He would see why I refuse to show it, He would see why I'm afraid to say it, He would see why I love the way I do, He would see my reasons for not wanting to love, He would see my fears, He would see why i can't, He would see why i must, He would see when, He will see why i pray the way i do, he would see why hope the way i do, He would see.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great post... a great idea, and written so honestly... I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The part about the kid at lunch. And how you feel like you'll make them feel worse if you talk to them. I am the exact same. This post was really good.

    ReplyDelete